- What information we collect
- What we do with the information we collect
- How we disclose information to outside parties
- How you can limit contact from us
What Information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. This may be when you place an order, register with us, send an e-mail to us, call us, subscribe to us, or sign up for our offers. The information that we collect may include:
- your name
- mailing address
- billing address
- contact number
- credit card information
There is also an option of visiting our site anonymously without entering the required information.
What do we use the information for?
Our web servers automatically accept certain type of information when you interact through our website. Our system automatically remembers your domain name and IP address, the date and time of your visit, type of browser you use, page visits, time spent on pages, and such similar traffic data. Personal information is only gathered when you provide them for us.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – The information you share with us help us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website – We continually strive to improve our site through the feedback that we gather from you.
- To improve customer service – Information we get from you helps us respond effectively to your customer and service requests or needs.
- To process transactions – Your information will not be sold, exchanged, given, or transferred to any other company without your consent, other than for purposes of delivering the purchased product or service.
- To send periodic e-mails – The contact information that you give us may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your purchase, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates, related product or service information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We implement a variety of security measures to protect your personal information when you access it. We do not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personal information. However, this does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our site, conducting business with us, or service-related to your needs, so long as such parties agree to keep every information shared with them as confidential. We may also release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, defend legal action against persons or entities that we believe may be causing harm to you, enforce site policies, and if necessary, to protect ours or others’ rights, property, or security.
Protecting the Privacy of Children
This is a general audience website; it is not directed at children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from any child under the age of 13 at this website, nor do we send email correspondence to anyone who tells us that they are under the age of 13.
How can you limit contact from us?
13 Cosgrove Street
Curtin, ACT Canberra
P: +61 488 404 885